- Delivery will be made to the address specified in the Order Confirmation.
- There is a minimum order of £7.50
- Currently we are able to deliver within a 12 mile radius of our store, 18 High Street, Wigton, Cumbria, CA7 9NJ.
- We deliver Monday to Friday, normally in the afternoon (between 1pm – 5pm depending on your location).
- FREE delivery is offered to customers within a 3 mile radius of our store.
- Delivery to customers within 3 – 12 miles radius of the store will have a delivery charge of £2.95.
- FREE delivery is also offered to all customers who have orders which total £20.00 and over.
- If you are not at home when we deliver, then we can take delivery instructions so our driver can leave your order exactly where you want it. You can add these instructions during the checkout stage of your online order. Or alternatively, you can call 016973 44383 or email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your name and order number to arrange.
Returns & Order Cancellation
- You can cancel your order and receive a full refund if you contact us as soon as you have placed the order, which should be before the items have been picked and boxed.
- If the order has already been picked/boxed and prepared for delivery and due to the fact that our produce are perishable items, then you do not have the right to cancel the order or request a refund, but we will do our best to accommodate you.
- We work hard to bring you fresh, high quality produce. With fresh fruit and vegetables, the odd thing can inevitably go wrong. We try to catch any problems and grade out anything that is substandard or doesn’t have enough shelf life. If you have a problem with any of the produce or you think something is missing from your order, please let us know on the same day and we will credit you for the substandard or missing items. Please note that we photograph each delivery to allow us to verify the quality of the produce and to check if any are missing.